Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick Catch-Up

Well I only have about 11 mintues to update you all so far. I'm currently in Auckland, New Zealand and loving it here! I think I might even like it better than Australia! Well as least so far I do. I think it's because there is water everywhere here, and LOTS of it. It's a stinking island though so what can you expect?
Molly and I are renting a car tomorrow and taking a road trip down to Wellington to take a tour of where they filmed Lord of the Rings. It's going to be fun! It takes about 8 hours to get there but we are stopping along the way to visit the Glow Worm caves and then on the way back we plan on stopping at Hells Gate to take a mud bath and stuff like that. It's going to be exciting!! A little intimidating at first because we will be driving on the other side of the road and the drivers seat is on the other side of the car. But they are letting us, crazy people haha. No I'm actually EXTREMELY nervous about it so I will definitely be the most cautious driver on the road! No worries, you don't have to tell me to be safe because there is no doubt in my mind that I will be. I will be beyond safe with myself and Molly.
New Zealand is actually quit a bit different from Australia. I didn't expect it to be but it is and I'm thankful for it. It's beautiful here. I wish I would have spent more time here. I REALLY want to come back here and I haven't even left yet!
Well I'm going to get off before I accidently lose track of time. I just wanted to update you all on what's happening.
I visited the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns last week and it was beyond amazing. I can't wait to blog about it! I've actually already written it but I'm not using my computer so sadly the fun story will have to wait :(. No worries though because oddly enough I will be home in a week! My plane leaves Tuesday afternoon and it's Wednesday afternoon here. Almost exactly 6 days and I will be on a plane back to America. Love you all!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment