Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Miss This

I forgot how much I missed blogging until I started rereading my posts from abroad. God, I had a great time down under. All my traveling, getting to know myself, and all the unexplainable experiences I had there are all bombarding me right now. I want to go somewhere, far away, RIGHT NOW!!

But the point of this post was supposed to be so that I could tell you how much I miss blogging and that right now I'm telling myself I'm going to be doing more of it. I miss writing and I'm starting to get in the habit again. After talking to my mom about writing once, because she knows it's always something I've been into, she, or maybe I came up with the idea, that writing is like working out. You might love it and you always feel better when you do it, but starting and getting into that habit is painful. Not that writing for me is painful, trust me, it's not. It's not that I don't want to do it either, because I do. Maybe unless you already understand what I'm trying to say, you won't get it. Other writers might even think 'well then you aren't really a writer. Writer's should always want to write.' But I don't believe that. There are a lot of things I LOVE that I don't constantly do. Personally, for me it's more that I want my writing to be perfect so I don't write anything because I know it's going to be crap. Well it won't get any better if I don't write, but my mind works in weird ways. It doesn't always listen to itself, even though it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment