Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hoping To Be Back

Hello again, Everyone!

I'm not sure what happened to me but I disappeared for a while. I must have been stuck in a rut, because I wasn't even reading that much! *gasp* Finally, I started missing my blog, my books, and my online friends, so now I'm trying to incorporate myself back in the game! You should be seeing more posts from me and more reviews as well.

In the past couple weeks I've been busy looking at grad schools and studying for the dreaded GRE. I take the GRE this Friday though so I won't be doing much studying that much longer. I've decided to apply to grad school for Fictional Writing!! I'm so excited :D I have to admit I'm a little nervous because I don't think I write as much as I should for the programs, but I'm not going to let my nerves get in the way of something I want to do. That would just be silly!

Just wanted to update everyone quickly. Hope everyone has/had a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment