Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

There's so much to be thankful for that it would take forever to name it all but I'd like to highlight some points:

- My family 
I just love having everyone together at the house. So wonderful :)

- My friends
I don't think I'd be alive today without them sometimes

- For living in America
There's no where else I'd rather be!

- For the ability to learn
It's one of my favorite things to do. I will never stop learning!

- To be physically able to do activities I like to do. 
I may hate my body sometimes, but I always try to remember and be thankful. 

 - My dad's exceptional cooking skills
Especially today, because if we had to rely on my Mom to cook, we'd never eat. 

Everyone enjoy time with your families/friends/anything you are doing today. It's a beautiful day to be alive! 

Oh, and if you're going shopping tomorrow - Good Luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment