Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox 4

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren  as a weekly post about all the books you bought, won, borrowed, swapped, or however you can get your paws on a book,  throughout the week! 

These are the books I was able to get my hands on for the past couple weeks!


Daughter of Smoke and Bone
by Laini Taylor

I can't wait to start this one! I've heard nothing but great things about it.


Enchantment
by Charlotte Abel

Just finished and it was so cute!


Slave to Sensation
by Naliki Singh


The Princess of Tangleforest
by Dorianna Vann


Hushed
by Kelley York



This was a little darker than I thought it would be but I still liked it.





1 comment:

  1. I need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Everyone says such awesome things about it!

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete