Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox 5

In My Mailbox in a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and all you do is show off all the books you've collected for that week!

This week my Yiayia (grandma in Greek) rewarded me for watching her cat all week and bought me

Shatter Me
by Tahereh Mafi
I LOVED this book!! Review will be coming soon.


I bought:

The Seeds of Wither
by Lauren DeStefano


And thank you to Heather at Nightly Reading for a personalized copy of

Beg for Mercy
by Shannon Dermott

I've already read this and I was so pumped to get a paperback copy because now I can reread all my favorite parts easily! This was one of top favorite books of the year so I was beyond excited to get this copy :D

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Shatter Me is a lot of fun I'm glad you liked it!! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so so so jealous you have Shatter Me, it's not even funny. Hope you enjoy these, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete