Monday, December 12, 2011

Reading Hiatus

I've decided I need to take a break from all the reading I've been doing. It's not really something I really want to do but I'm forcing myself!! There are other things I need to be doing, and since I can't just read a little, I have to completely stop for a bit. 

I've already been going at it for 3 days and I haven't read anything bookwise since I started :) Doing so good so far so I'm hoping to keep it up. Not that I've accomplished much. So far I've:

- plugged in my TV. Yes, I haven't turned on a TV since May I think?
- researched some grad programs. Not English Education ones but Creative Writing ones. See English Ed. is what I want to do but CW is so enticing!
- got some Christmas shopping done.
- cleaned my room.

So nothing spectacular. I really need to get grad school stuff done so I can start reading again! 

Anyways, in the meantime I think I'm going to revamp my blog. I'm getting bored with it. 

Hope your all having a great day :)

Maybe I'll blog more now?

No comments:

Post a Comment