Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top Ten Books I Want to Give as Gifts


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where there is a different list featured every week. Anyone can participate and if you link back to their site you might get a couple extra visitors!


Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts 
(and to who...even if I won't actually give them!)


1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - to my teen cousin. I wish I had this book when I was in middle school or high school! It's such a moving story.

2. Good in Bed (Cannie Shapiro #1) by Jennifer Weiner - I haven't actually read this one but I have a two friends who don't know each other and they both like the same kinds of books. One of them (Nicole) recommended this to me to I'm recommending it to Katie.

3. Beg for Mercy (Cambion Series #1) by Shannon Dermott - to my youngest sister. This is definitely a book she would love because there is enough action to keep her interested! and lots of boys :D

4. SEAL Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy SEAL Sniper by Howard E. Wasdin & Stephen Templin - I haven't actually read this one either but it sounds so good and something my dad would really enjoy!

5. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - I throw a lot of my paranormal/fantasy YA books at my sister and I think she gets a bit tired of them so I would recommend this one. It's a contemporary romance that I fell in love with!

I can't think of any other to give to specific people so these are just others I would give away to anyone:

6. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi - I loved this books originality. Everything from the writing style to the plot. Amazing.

7. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - One of the best series I've ever read. Hands down. 

8. Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter - I'm also completely in love with this series. I think this series deserves more recognition than it gets!

9. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - I have to say this book has played a big part of the person I am today. Will always suggest this one.

10. Madly (Madly #1) by M. Leighton - anyone that loves Indie authors will love this book. She's one of my favorite Indie authors and has some great series!

1 comment:

  1. Shatter Me & The Hunger Games made my list as well!

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-want-to.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete