Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and it's a way for bloggers to share all the books they've received/borrow/etc from the week. This is my first so I'm really excited to be participating!

All my book were bought this week. And, sadly, since Borders is going out of business, I was able to get a lot for a little (not that I'm complaining). 

So I bought :


 
I'm really excited about both of these because I've already read the first and I'm loving the series so far. I'm a little over halfway through Iron Daughter and I'm definitely captivated. 


I've seen so many great reviews about this book I just had to buy it!


This book shows my love of psychology. I just can't pass up a chance to learn about the way the human mind works. 


I have been waiting on this one a long time and thanks to Target messing something up, I was able to purchase it a day early! Completely made my day! I've already read it and will have a review up shortly :)

There was another psychology book I split with my sister but I can't find it and I can't seem to remember the title so I'll just save it for next week. 

Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I think everybody made a trip to Borders last week! Here's my Mailbox. I love the Iron Fey series, and it ended perfectly with The Iron Knight. I've heard nothing but good things about Anna and the French Kiss. It's on my list at the library. And though I wasn't in love with Halo, I got an ARC of Hades, so I'll be reading it pretty soon. Thanks for stopping by my giveaway today! I'm following you now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it :) I just finished Iron Daughter and I'm about to start Iron Queen but Iron Daughter ended so nicely I'm scared to see what comes next! I also didn't love Halo but Hades was better! See you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week. Ana looks like such a good book.
    Hope you enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete