Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Want Made Into Movies


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different top ten list and I found it's fun to sit and think about the lists! Anyone can participate and if you link your post on their page, other's might stop by as well.

I have to say that I accidently clicked on an old Top Ten Tuesday but since I already did my list I figured I'd just leave it for this week. I'll get on top of things next week.


Top Ten Books I Want Made Into Movies 

1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- Ok, I cheated because this one already is becoming a movie, but I'm so excited for the movie that I had to add it. If I remember correctly it comes out March 2012 - not soon enough!

2) The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare - cheated again because it's becoming a movie too. Even though I have no idea when it's release date it. Jace is one of my favorite characters ever though so I'm really nervous to see him on screen. I don't want it to ruin how I think about him. Excited none-the-less though!

3) Divergent by Veronica Roth - This is one of my favorite book so fall times, so it makes sense I would want to see it as a movie too. (Even though I really hate it when movies are awful compared to the books.) The thing I would be most interested to see is the world, not the characters. What would Dauntless look like?

4) Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter - I don't know why but I love books about camps. There is such a mix of faeries, werewolves, witches, vampires, etc that it'd be interesting to see them all in one movie.

5) The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa - This world is so fantastical that I would love to see how everything looks. A place covered mostly in snow and ice has to be beautiful, right along with the spring lang were there's probably trees and lush green grass everywhere. I'd love to see these worlds Kagawa has created.

6) The Curse Workers Series by Holly Black - this would be a really fun movie because everyone is so deceiving in this series! Everyone is human too and wears gloves so it'd be fun to just watch everyone try and con each other.

7) Madly and Wolfhardt by M. Leighton - I've never seen a mermaid movie (Besides the Little Mermaid) so I'd be really anxious to see what an underwater world would look like. Plus, they spend half their time on land so I'd love to see transitioning from one world to another. Also, Jackson sounds like an amazing guy and I'd love to see him in person!

8) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - This book is set in a college town and since I just recently graduated from college, I'd love to see this book come to life. This story was fast paced and I'd really love to see all these fights scenes come to life, which is weird because I hate it when people fight in real life, but movies are different I guess :)

9) Shade Series by Jeri Smith- Ready - I'd love to see what these violet ghosts look like!

10) The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare - I didn't want to put an author on here twice but Victorian historical fiction is a little bit of a weakness of mine. I'd also love to see Jem's silvery hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment