Monday, September 26, 2011

Tomorrow's Tuesday :D

I'm so excited because The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer comes out tomorrow!


There's been so much hype for this book and I'm so excited to get it that I almost can't even see straight! I saw on someone else's blog that they've already bought the book and I was unbelieveably jealous - I had brief spout of anger towards someone I didn't even know over a book, sad. About a month ago I spotted Hades by Alexandra Adornetto in Target a day early so I'm thinking maybe somewhere released this a day early as well? yes?! :)

The only thing stopping me from heading to the store right now to find out is that I'm carless :( My sister and I share a car and right now it's in her possession. You bet that as soon as I get my hands on a steering wheel I'm going straight to Walmart.

If you haven't heard anything about this book below is the Goodreads summary of it. Everyone I know that's been lucky enough to get their hands on a precious ARC has absolutely loved it. (I'm hoping I don't psych myself up too much because then I'm afraid I'll not like it as much as I want to, but I'll just keep telling myself I'll hate it right before hand. Reverse psychology, lets hope it works!)

Goodreads Summary:

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.


The summary is so vague but that sparks my interest more! Usually I don't even read the back of books beforehand because I loved being absolutely surprised by everything.


Expect this review soon :)












No comments:

Post a Comment