Thursday, September 22, 2011

Review: To Kill an Angel (Blood Like Poison #3)


Title: Blood Like Poison: To Kill an Angel
Author: M. Leighton
Rating: 4/5 stars

Goodreads description:
Ridley Heller thought her life would be perfect and trouble-free once she had Bo back. Unfortunately, she couldn’t have been more wrong. Learning Bo’s true identity has left them with their most difficult decision yet. They have two options. One, they can run away together and spend eternity looking over their shoulder, hiding from both God and Sebastian. Or, two, they can find a way to kill Sebastian. Ridley feels like there’s really only one choice, but killing Sebastian has a major down side for her—it will leave Bo mortal and her a vampire. She’ll be doomed to walk the earth alone for all eternity.

What will they choose? And who will have to die in order to see their goal accomplished? Find out in the exciting conclusion of the Blood Like Poison series, To Kill An Angel.


 My Review:
A beautiful ending to a great series!


If you've been a fan of Ridley and Bo from the beginning you won't be disappointed in this last book in the trilogy. M. Leighton does a wonderful job of tying everything together and making sure Bo's and Ridley's story comes to a conclusive ending.


The only real question I had throughout the series was why Bo and Ridley couldn't ever get really intimate? If it was explained before I couldn't remember and even though this story pretty much takes care of that issue (even tho I'm not saying how, but it's so fun to read!), I can't remember why they keep putting it off.


I was surprised how things played out at the end, which was nice. Ridley saw her future and I wasn't expecting it to really happen, but it did. Ridley only saw little bits so we were left guessing what would happen after her shared visions with Cade.


That's anothing thing - I ate up Bo's jealousy! I thought it was brilliant to make everyone's future depend on someone other than Bo and Ridley. I liked the other characters were major players in this game.


I do have to say that I really would love to read morea bout Devon (I think that was his name) and Savannah's story. I feel in love with their relationship just as much as I did Bo and Ridley's and I think they could possibly have a story of their own. Just a small request for M. Leighton :)




This button is from Electrifying Reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment