Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox 3




In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren  as a weekly post about all the books you bought, won, borrowed, swapped, or however you can get your paws on a book,  throughout the week! 


I finally got my hands on my most anticipated book this year! 

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
by Michelle Hodkin


I'm currently reading it now, I started yesterday and am about 70 pages from finished. Ya, it's good! 


Hourglass
by Myra McEntire


This book was also very good, and the review will be coming shortly :) Don't you just love the cover?



The Darkest Surrender (Lords of the Underworld #8)
by Gena Showalter


I haven't read any of her books before but so many people seem to love them, so I thought I'd give it a chance. This book was highly anticipated by a lot of people too, so hopefully it's good!


This next one I won through a Goodreads giveaway.



Help! For Writers: 210 Solutions to the Problems Every Writer Faces
by Roy Peter Clark



And that's all for this week. There are going to be so many this month too! There's at least one book coming out every week that I have to have. Most are sequels to some of my favorite books so I'm very excited for October to finally get it's butt here :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay Mara! I got it too and I can't wait to get into it. So far the reviews have been amazing!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read the first one! :)
    Enjoy all your books!
    Also, I'm your newest follower - feel free to check out my blog, Books, Biscuits & Tea
    Love,
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete